Hotel Rusaliite is the main accommmodation site on the resort. It has 20 different private rooms spread on 3 floors, some of which have private balconies, a conference room that can be transformed according to event, a large shared balcony and a restaurant with summer garden.
Rusaliite hotel includes:
- Single rooms
- Double rooms
- Triple rooms
- Family rooms and suites
- Large shared balcony
- Conference hall for different events
- Restaurant with summer garden
- Free parking on spot
- Free wi-fi internet access
>> Some of the rooms and suites have private balconies.
The rooms are bright, spacious and comfortable. All of them have beautiful views to mountain peaks, forest and gagrden.
The conference hall has 50 seats and technical equipment – multimedia projector, screen, printer, scanner, copier, computer. It is suitable for business meetings, school classes, teambuildng events, etc. Can be transforemd to sports hall for yoga, dancing or martial arts classes.
The restaurant has 70 seats and summer garden with 50 seats. It offers both modern and traditional Bulgarian cuisine. The restaurant is equipped with modern sound and light technique, suitable for teambuildings, group celebrations, weddings and other holidays and entertainment events.
There is a playground next to the hotel with swings and slides for the youngest visitors.
Alpine cottage has options for accommodation of one or two families. The first floor is a living room with fireplace and dining area. On the second floor there is a large double bed and two single beds.
In the garden we have a mini zoo with exotic birds such as parrots, peacocks, pheasants and others.
The barbecue is built from stone, placed on the riverbank, and holds space for over 30 people.
- Horse riding lessons for beginners and advanced for children and aduts; trail rides for a standard one hour, full-day ride, few days ride, hippotherapy, show jumping.
- Archery with Huns bows and rifle shooting on targets
- Visit a nearby natural phenomena – jacuzzi carved into the rocks by the river, suitable for refreshing in the hot summer; fairy garden on an eco-trail hike, rock of St. George, stone of Avraam, Thracian sanctuaries, etc.
- Hiking in pristine forests of the Rila mountain abundant with berries, herbs and mushrooms. Visit of two historical chapels near by, one of which is built on an ancient Thracian sanctuary
- Picnics with homemade organic products at the base and in mountain during hike or trail ride
- Cultural and heritage tourism
- Teambuilding for groups and companies
- Seminars and trainings
- Green school
- Bulgarian dance lessons
- Photos in traditional Bulgarian costumes
- Therapeutic, sport-rehabilitation and cosmetic massages
Rusaliite Adventure House is a great choice for families with children, quality rest and recreation holiday close to nature, away from work and stress.